Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Painted shirts!


I made this really cute necklace shirt for my niece for her birthday! I liked this big pearl style. These were so easy to make, just t-shirt paint (like the puffy kind) and grab whatever round items you got and just play with it!


Here is another one I made for my other niece. I used the same technique with this one except I used freezer paper and paper punches to make the butterfly!


Here is a fun shirt I made for me! I used the same t-shirt paint, and then freezer paper. I drew the rose and traced the letters on the freezer paper. Then I used an exact o knife to cut them out, making a stencil. I then used an iron to iron on the freezer paper to the t-shirt. After that is the fun part! I painted everything black, let it dry, then put lace over it and lightly brushed silver paint over it. This is what gives it that cool look!
Next time I will do a tutorial.

1 comment:

raising4boys said...

Cute cute shirts Kelly. I'm impressed!! I couldn't do anything like without my Yudu, even then it gets tricky. Great job. You've got art talent :)