Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Necklaces


So these are like those scrabble tile necklaces that are all the rage right now. I made some that were round with cool people on them. I have always adored Audrey Hepburn!


I have little thing for Vincent Price...but who doesn't? Ha ha.


Here is my, "Chopin" one. I know I know I am weird...



I made these out of washers and used a steel stamping set to stamp the letters. As you see it is the initials of everyone in my family as well as our birthstones.
I made these all for my sisters for Christmas with different sayings on them. I was most excited to give my one sister, Heidi hers because it said,"adoption" on it and her kids are all adopted!

2 comments:

Jarrod and Camille said...

I think these are so cute! You are going to show me where to start. Love them!

Em said...

So cute!