Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Here are some more necklaces I made. I love making these and trying new things with them! I think I am going to sell them on my etsy site soon. I had a fun idea that I am working on at the moment for these necklaces too. I will post them when they are all done. Here are these fun ones!
BTW I really suck at taking good pictures, so these are kind of bad quality. They look much better in person.




I loved how this Audrey turned out! I made her necklace and tiara sparkle! I also love the red!


So this was an experiment. I wood burned this swan ( can you tell it is a swan) into this one inch disc. It turned out alright, I see some great potential in the future for some projects with that wood burner. I am excited!


Marilyn Monroe. She also has a sparkly necklace!


The Beethoven! For all you classic lovers. I am more of a Chopin lover.


The Hitchcock! Who doesn't love a Hitchcock? But who loves him enough to where him around their neck (that just sounded way more creepier than I meant it too)? I am one of those people.


The Bjork. This is another one of those necklaces that only me and a few others might like.


This Audrey is on a one inch circle, but instead of a bail, I used silver wire and made a loop with a bead.

1 comment:

Em said...

I would wear Hitch around my neck, you know how I adore him.